Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crafty Mom




Im really excited, I have never though my self to be very crafty or creative but Im finding out I can do more then I thought. Justin's is having a class play in may. Im still not sure what exactly its about something about the 3 billy goats gruff but with more critters and songs....I guess I'll find out in may.


Anyways I was asked to make the bee's for the play (see post below) and they came out really cute and were easy to do. Well when I took those back his teacher asked me if I could make goats too. So we sat down together and brain stormed on how we were going to do this. All the costumes are just hats the kids wear so all of this has to be light and easy to put on. So we figured out how to do this, then I got the job of coming home and figuring out how the heck to get it to go on top of a small hat. Well this is what I came up with what do you think?
O yeah the whole thing is make just out of construction paper and yarn for the beard and hair.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

WHOOHOO go Christal. I like making things, but I have ZERO creativity with paper...you did an awesome job!