For my Birthday gift my Mom and Mike got me a Knifty Knitter loom's. They are so much fun! The first thing I made was myself a scarf and I love it. Its great for the cold early mornings when we have to take Mick to work during the week (at 6:30am its pretty cold). After I finished mine I really wanted to make some for the kids. I took both of them to the craft store and let them pick out what type of yarn they liked. For Skyla's I found these really cute charms you can add on to your knitted projects. I think I did pretty good, but most of all the kids LOVE their things (which is why I made them in the first place) Justin picked this stretchy black yarn which is good cause it doesn't feel tight around his ears which has been a problem with store bought hats (poor kids has his dads ears hehe) But its really warm and hold heat in like crazy.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Getting ready for winter
Posted by The Rogers at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice job! I keep wanting to learn how to knit or crochet, but I can't do everything. oh well!
Those hats are super cute!
Great job! I am really impressed. They turned out great.
Post a Comment